Monday, April 09, 2007

We speak through every heart in these days

We are speaking through every heart in these days so there is not the need as much for words spoken in this way. We are always glad to visit you, but know that the essence of who we all are -- the love that we all are -- is communing and communicating directly in so many ways that we could not even list them for you. You are getting messages and encouragement from every direction in most loving and lovely ways. Just know that we are with you and for you. Just know that you are watched over at all times and that all is well. We are your brothers in spirit and in truth. We are indeed the Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension and we are here for you.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, I have read your other blog about Abraham (and left a comment once that you kindly answered) and just disovered that you also have this one. I would love to take your offer for a channeled message regarding my desire to work as an intuitive counsellor instead of a traditional counsellor (I still haven't taken the leap but am training at Tony Stockwell Psychic Studio in Essex, England). Thanks. Lova

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hello Lova,

I remember you well. You have a wonderful energy that comes across with your writing and I would love to channel for you! It's late here now and I will be out quite a bit tomorrow, but I will ask for the message to come at the perfect time.

They communicate like you and I do so I don't need a special time -- I can feel the contentment and joy of non-physical with your path and your choice of training right now. I would just like to feel rested so that I can allow the communication better.

If you are feeling you would like a change I would just say that this time of transformation can involve fairly quick changes for any of us -- so listening to your heart is always the best way to go. In other words, what we choose is best for us at the time and becomes the platform for our next desires.

As I write to you my gaze just keeps being drawn to the "previous post list" that is right beside this comment box. I'm drawn to the words "Love is everywhere" -- and indeed it is.

Sending you much appreciation for the love you shine,

Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home