Monday, June 05, 2006

the Brotherhood: There is a constant state of creation

We are happy to visit with you awhile on this beautiful day. For we, too, experience beauty in abundance, although not as you experience it in your focus in the physical world. We want you to know that we do see this world, and more. We see it being created, in shining, loving glory. The burst of creativity from energy to physical form and the dance back again -- all is shining, vibrant energy alive with such joy. And that is yours to experience if you will. Your body, your clothes, the chair you sit in, the car you drive, the air you breath -- all of it is a constant state of creation in progress. Some see it, some see part of it, some see only the form. And it is right, that in your experience, you want to be centered in your physical experience. We are not trying to cast doubt on anyone or any perspective. We would only say to you, that you have access to this light that shines with beauty in you and through you for your eyes can behold love in every form conceivable.

We send you blessings and tell you all is well. You are a shining light in the Universe. We are the Brotherhood and we tell you All is well.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Darrell Peter said...

Greetings-
I recall reading in an ancient text of the " Great White Brotherhood " white pertaining to light essence.
It was a dimension of Masters that worked to enhance and advance the Human Race.
I have always percieved these dimensions as accessable to Human mind and thought. Religion lead me to spirit, spirit lead me to sciences, and they all lead me here to these new values of Human ability and design.
I am so grateful for this motion of so many moving into the light of themselves and the Universe.
I am a thirty year meditator, and realised the energies I use to ' go to ' in meditation I needed and desired to bering ' home ' with me to accomplish my desires, as the Light is now being felt here.
Realising the Light lives here, always has - always will.

Darrell

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006 5:47:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hello Darrell,

Welcome and thank you for your interesting insights and for sharing your experiences. Channeling is an interesting experience and I learn more every time it happens. I was channeling in a psychic development group at one time and channeled messages from the White Sisterhood. I suspect that beings come together in different groups for different purposes...that it's not just a set number and they work together. I suspect they come together depending on their intention. And we do, too, don't we!

Beings of Light are indeed with you and for you in your travels in this life.

Blessings on your path.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home