Saturday, December 16, 2006

Celebrate each day

We do indeed celebrate when you celebrate, but we also exist in a positive state of well-being where we celebrate many times when you may not be experiencing the same feeling. We see the positive in all that you do. We see that you are on your path. We see that you have many choices before you and that you make the best choice you can. And then you choose again. And again. And again. Each time looking for the best. And the best is there for you each time, there is much love, much beauty in each and every moment. It is your choice to see it and experience it. There is no judgement if you do not see it! There is only the desire that you do so that you may share the joy that we feel. There is a full life here where we are in non-physical and a full life for you wherever your consciousness chooses to focus. There is no separation -- none -- only the appearance of separation. And our unity, yours and ours and all that exists, our unity is in Love itself. So celebrate this season, celebrate each day, for it is the dawning of a New Age with each rising son and daughter. You are all on your path to well-being. You are all on your way and you will arrive. It must be so. Take heart and be comforted. We send you our everlasting love. We are the Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 6:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your response. I am so glad to have found your blog, as you write as a friend to another friend. Your comments were shared with my daughters, who were delighted. My youngest son and I made "cookies" with peanut butter and bird seed and hung them up outside. We also, recently made a fairy house to honor our trees. Anyway, thanks for your imput and Light. I have enjoyed the information of the following link.http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm I am hesitant to endorce it since I have Not read any of the books. Yet, the post really rang of Truths in my own heart. I am wishing you a wonderful New Yearfilled with more Love than you knew your heart could hold. Light and Love, Anne

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, Anne, I loved your message... the cookies for the birds, the fairy house for the trees. What a light you and your family are!

This blog is channeled information from our friends in non-physical. Sometimes I have a name or names and sometimes not. It's not important to me that they be named, I just appreciate their love and their messages of encouragement and I think that's why there isn't always a name given. They have such a pure positive perspective. I just love them.

Thank you for the web site reference -- that sure was what was happening with me in December. The Truth of your own heart is the best guidance you can have.

Thank you for the wishes for the new year and may you and your wonderful children be blessed with joy and abundance of all good things. Light and Love to all of you, Anne. ~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home