Thursday, April 12, 2007

Words for Lova

Hi Lova,

I just finished my comment to you saying that I would wait until I was rested to channel, but the words started almost immediately.

We want to encourage you to continue. You offer so much right now and have all of your life just by being the loving person that you are. You have made a difference in your family, your school mates, teachers, and all of those whose lives you touch. You are following your intuition right now and have been. Everything is in perfect timing. There is no need to rush or be concerned. When the time is right for changes it will be so easy for you!! Just keep walking the path of joy every day. There is no need for any concerns. There are many things coming into place in their perfect timing in a wide circle around you. As each part comes into place you will feel it and take action if it is needed. We encourage you to just enjoy this day, this moment in time, for that is all there is -- in an never-ending expression of love.

I can see an image of gold surrounded by fluffy white, and have the words that they see you as a golden flower, but it's time to get some sleep right now. The experience of channeling is so lovely and I thank you for this opportunity to express the loving words of our non-physical friends. ~ Suzanne

I'm coming back to this two days later and the energy seems to be complete on this message. Thank you again for this experience. Many blessings to you, Lova.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks so much for your kind words and the channelling. The posting about "love is everywhere" also seems like it was written for me. You are a wonderful channel and I am so grateful for the message. While reading the message, I felt overwhelmed by love. Indeed all is well and it is very uplifting to remember that. Wishing you plenty of wonderful things/experiences to come.

Lova

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Lova,

I agree with you. I looked at that post afterwards and felt they wanted you to read "love is everywhere", too.

Your experience of the love for you here is SO true. I could feel it from them and from my own heart.

Now is eternal so although the words are posted on a certain date, the Love is present and shining right now.

It is there for you in these words, in the leaf of every tree that shelters you, in every flower... in everything that you feel uplifted by. It is the God Self sending you appreciation for who you are.

It's so moving to me. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in this experience.

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home