Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Changing my focus from channeling in this blog

Hello,

I'm going through a really nice transformation that involves going through things in my home and letting go of what no longer serves me, moving things around, and clarifying what I want now. New thinking and desires are flowing right in behind the letting go. It's an outer reflection of a change in my thinking and it feels great!

As part of it, the energy to channel has been refocusing for awhile and I haven't been as active with it. I've become aware of the desire to change my focus from this blog and not post channeling so I'm going to do it. It feels like a good thing to do and I know we will all be drawn to whatever we desire by a very loving Universe.

All There Is watches over thee and me with a tender and very personal love.

May you walk in beauty all of your days,

Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home