Friday, August 04, 2006

We attract by the essence of Love

Mousie said...

I have read in many books that we attract what we think about, which sometimes gives me an uneasy feeling, as it is not always easy to avoid negative thoughts. But in your November 26 post you say we attract the essence of who we are, which sounds like a more comforting thought to me. Could you elaborate on that? Thank you.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:29:22 AM


Suzanne said...

Welcome, Mousie. I have channeled in a group setting, but have created this blog to have a place to express the words of love from Spirit. I'm learning to relax and let the words flow when writing and this blog was a place for me to practice. So, you asked a question about a channeled post on November 26 and I asked our friends in non-physical to answer for you.

I've been reading the Abraham-Hicks information for 2 or 3 years and in my other blog I post my journey in conscious deliberate creation. Essence is something Abraham mentions and something I have been thinking about. I'll look though the information I have and post quotes about essence in my other blog, Finding my way to Well-Being.

Here is the channeled information...

Dear friend, we are glad to talk with you awhile on this subject and it is an important one for what you see is very, very temporary. We want you to know that the essence of you is pure love, pure joy, pure creative energy. And that is what you attract.

The confusion comes when you see things in front of you or feel things which do not seem to be this love. What we are wanting you to know is that this is only creating a reflection of your thoughts and vibration so that you may indeed, see what you are thinking. It is not the truth. There is only love.

This is how miracles can happen, because that which is not love fades to the nothing that it is.

I can hear you say, but how is this practical? How can I live my life this way? How do I make choices?

There are many giving information about how to make choices which will allow the expression of this love in and through your life. The information is being given in many different ways so that all may hear. Sometimes all it takes is a different method coming from a different direction, and the light bulb comes on. Aha! I see what you are saying!

Our purpose is two-fold. We are messengers of the One, just as you are, and we are here to make a stand for the One with you and for you.

There are others who are giving other information. We are saying that we see who you are in truth. There are others giving you exercises and thoughts and ideas and beautiful words to illuminate the truth. We are here to say that we see you and it is good. Do you understand? We are looking at a broader perspective and saying that you are the Light of the Universe and there is no other truth. Anything else you see is nothing.

We wish to give you the message quite clearly that the essence of you is a more exquisite joy and love than you can imagine. And we would further say that Love is the only truth and is all that exists. So, can you see that, in truth, all you attract is love? What else can there be?

We want you to know that our purpose, and the purpose of many speaking in these days, is to remind you of who you are. We see you as you are...and it is good.

There will come a time, and it is soon, when this understanding of who you are will be a light in the mind of all mankind. All that is unlike love will fade to nothing because it is not real.

By whatever way you come about it, find your way to that comfort, to that remembering of who you are.

Your thoughts are in your head, you are a being of Light and Love, not a thought. You are not a thought! You are an experiencer, an adventurer, one who delights in goodness in any form.

We realize this information seems to be much more than the question you have asked, but we wanted to take this time to say this to you for it is important. There is nothing you need to do, to think, or say to be the Love that you are. It is just plain who you are. You attract by the essence of who you are. There will be other information coming to you that will answer your question in other ways.

We delight in your energy and presence. Thank you for this opportunity to speak with you. We are The Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension, one in spirit and in truth.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Adriana said...

hi Suzanne, thank you for channelling that warm and comforting message for me. I have committed to memory many of the wondrous statements on here. There are many posts on this blog that have helped "the light bulb" to go on for me. I shared this blog with other friends who are interested in seeking joy, and who also are studying Abraham, and they love the energy of this blog as well. Love & gratitude, Mousie

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Dear Mousie,

I'm so glad you enjoy these messages. When I was channeling in the psychic development group, I didn't have to be as conscious. The experience was wonderful. When I started to type it out I found myself editing it while it was happening so I decided I would just trust and let it happen! Whatever was posted, was posted. Some of them have been quite a surprise when I went back to read them.

I think there is so much love for us in the non-physical realm as well as from other light beings who watch over and walk with us. And I think the time is here and is coming more and more when we are becoming able to hear their message that all is well.

Namaste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home